Proposed activities for tours for pensioners:
Activity Proposal on Finse
– Guided tour of Finse
– Lecture on the Bergen Railway Line, Finse and the century old hotel
– Visiting The Rallar Museum
– Hiking in the beautiful surroundings of Finse (for example, walking along Rallarvegen or to mountain peaks overlooking Finse and the surrounding areas)
– A light bike ride on Rallarvegen
Activity Suggestions for day excursions to Flåm
– Visit to and tour of Stalheim Hotel and Stalheim Folk Museum
– Visit the cheese village Undredal and tour of the Undredal stave
– Guided tour of the cluster yard Otternes
– Guided tour of the shoe factory Aurland Skofabrikk
– Round trip on the Nærøyfjord
Transportation to Finse
Finse 1222 is located directly on the Finse train platform. Travelers can therefore arrive with suitcases and bags without much hassle. Finse is located along the Bergen Railway Line where travellers come from the west (Bergen) and east (Oslo). It is also possible to take a bus to, for example, Gol, Geilo or Voss and then take the train to Finse.
Contact us by phone on + 47 56 52 71 00 if you wish to receive suggestions for senior tour/ tours for pensioners to Finse. Please send an email, we’ll send you an offer.